I want to introduce a new cycle of video lessons in which we will learn many rhythmic figures.
In these lessons we will focus on many essential topics such as:
- the tie
- dotted notes
- double dotted notes
- other common figures
Every lesson is made up of videos, pdf files and audio files.
To make the most from the material of these lessons it is advisable to follow the videos first and then to practice with the pdf and audio files.
I suggest to skip to the next lesson only when every topic is clear and after some practice.
Every lesson is made up of:
1. Introduction to the lesson
2. Theoretical explanation of the new rhythmic figure
3. How to read the new rhythmic figure
4. Music reading practice
5. Pdf file with exercises and corresponding audio files
6. Video Exercise to learn to play the new rhythmic figure
It is advisable to use the last video exercise only after learning in depth the new rhythmic figure and practiced a lot with it.
Below you find the link to the corrisponding lessons: