How to change harmonic colour through the use of seventh chords
Today we will conclude our journey in the world of seventh chords and this will be done in a more than one hour lesson, rich in content.
This is practically a double lesson!!
Indeed today we will speak of lots of topics including:
- Major seventh chords
- Minor major seventh chords and augmented major seventh chords
- The passage seventh in secondary seventh chords
- How the use of secondary chords has changed during the course of time
- How to change harmonic colour through the use of seventh chords.
- We learn to improve chord progressions with seventh chords.
- How to represent seventh chords graphically in classical writing.
- The notation of seventh chords in pop music.
As you can see, the material is very much, so let’s get down to the videos.
Have a good lesson!
Learning material of this lesson
|7 videos||41 mins|
|1. Minor major seventh chords||8m 37s|
|2. Augmented major seventh chords||3m 54s|
|3. The passage seventh: a case in which ‘preparation’ is not necessary||3m 53s|
|4. Seventh chords, a way to obtain different harmonic colours||5m 08s|
|5. How to modify chord progressions thanks to the use of the seventh||4m 21s|
|6. How to represent graphically seventh chords||9m 04s||7. The notation of seventh chords in pop music||5m 44s|
The access to this lesson is reserved to Premium Membership subscribers.
If you are already registered you can simply log in.
Not a Premium Member yet?
Register today, or upgrade if you are already a free member, to access this and all the other lessons of the premium membership.